Deutsche Bank, supported the environments of 8 of their internal applications. The technology stack included Apache, Shell scripting, Weblogic and a few proprietary software of Deutsche Bank.
- Support, design, install, configure and monitor Java based applications and Web servers with servers running primarily on Linux and Unix.
- Spearhead new fully functional environments with end to end configurations including Web servers, App servers and Database servers.
- Improvise scripts to automate deployments on these environments.
- Architected DR site for customers, implemented and maintained with every deployment cycles in Production. Conducted DR drill to ensure all is in sync with production site.
- Export and Import database dumps to create replica of actual Production environment.
- Support, analyze and make performance or capacity recommendations as necessary.
- Assisting team in troubleshooting showstopper issues. Worked as an architect helping team in upgrading landscapes to latest versions and tracking the progress
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to team members.
- Research new and developing technology and their applicability to the environments.
- Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommend modifications that will enhance.