Sujan Cooper Standard AVS is manufacturer of four wheeler’s automobile parts, including transmission and power train components, engines and engine parts, body parts and trim, electronics, braking systems, and steering and suspension components
- Analysis of AS-IS Business process and Mapping TO-BE process.
- Worked on requirement gathering as per client requirement with CFO on quick of meetings
- In order to achieve client’s specific reports requirement Co-ordinated with SD & MM consultants
- Created Charactestics Derivation Strategy rules in order to meet reports requirements.
- COPA Form reports are configuration has been prepared
- Created multiple COPA versions in order to achieve client requirement COPA Planning Versions created and extended to Operating concern
- Customized COPA – Automatic planning for multiple versions
- Cost center planning and created COPA – Assessment cycles for Actual and Plan values.
- Unit testing was done for reports in test client and move to Quality and for UAT.
- COPA Reports presentation along with Month end activities User manuals